Lake Shawnee Spring Classic Results
- M1x (E. Moris): 2nd Place
- W2x (M. Larkin): 1st Place
- (C. Brandt): 7th Place
- M2x (M. Pitts): 2nd Place
- W4x (K. Brock): 2nd Place
- M4x (W. Hummel): 3rd Place
Up Next: Central Youth Championships
Boathouse District, Oklahoma City, OK 73129
We’ll be up packing up the trailer at practice on Thursday. The Coaches and Coxswains Meeting is at 6:30PM Friday Evening. If you are able to make it to Oklahoma City by then, please do. Otherwise, let me know when you will be arriving so we can relay the relevant information. We’ll try to get our rigging done Friday evening so we don’t have to worry about it Saturday morning.
- Event 4 M2- : M. Pitts, J. Brandt
- Event 7 W2x: M. Larkin, K. Brock
- Event 12 M4+: W. Hummel, M. Pitts, J. Brandt, S. West, C. Burpee
- Event 13 W4x: M. Larkin, L. Baldwin, C. Brandt, K. Brock
- Event 29 WN2x: C. Brandt, L. Maxwell
- Event 40 MN2x: W. Hummel, S. West
This type of championship has multiple rounds and a progression pattern. Each event will run time trials on Saturday. The top 6 boats in each event will run Finals on Sunday; all other boats are eliminated. We won’t know if we have racing on Sunday until we get the results on Saturday. The 1st and 2nd place boats on Sunday in varsity (non-novice) events will get a bid to USRowing Youth National Championship in California.
- June 8th to 10th: USRowing Youth National Championship at Lake Natoma, Rancho Cordova, CA
- May 29th: Summer Seasons starts (itinerary coming soon)
- June and July: Learn-To-Row summer camps and classes (more information)
- Summer Development Rowing (more information)
Changes to practice
We will be unloading the trailer on Monday following Regionals during practice time. Rowers who qualify for Nationals will continue having practice. For all other, practice is optional for the rest of the spring season.